Jamie is the National Chairman of RSM Australia and a Director of Business Advisory. He is responsible for the management and strategic direction of the firm on a national basis.
Jamie joined RSM in 1991 and has over 30 years of professional accounting experience.
He has worked extensively with Australian subsidiaries of international companies on all compliance needs, and also works closely with high net wealth individuals and family groups.
Jamie is a former managing partner of the Sydney office.
Jamie is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions Jamie provides
Jamie is responsible for providing business and tax advisory services for clients of the Business Advisory division of RSM, who operate across a wide range of industries, including investments, health and medical, professional services, technology, property development and construction.
Through his extensive business advisory experience, Jamie is able to provide sound advice and innovative solutions in the areas of:
- business planning and restructuring
- asset protection
- profitability and growth planning
- exit strategies
For each business, success often depends on an organisation’s ability to understand key performance areas and set achievable goals. Jamie works closely with business owners to help achieve these goals.
- he assisted an IT client in all areas of business management up until a trade sale for $20m was secured 5 years after business commencement
- a Sydney manufacturing business with a turnover of $22m required his assistance with managing its growth goals, in particular acquiring a new business, crucial bank funding and business rationalisation
- during the past 10 years Jamie has worked to establish a specialisation in providing outsourced CFO services to overseas companies setting up in Australia
- Member, Tax Institute of Australia
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member, Tax payers Australia
- Bachelor of Business Administration (University of Canberra)
- Leading Professional Services Firms (Harvard Business School)
- Justice of the Peace
- National Business Advisory Committee