Michael’s experience covers a wide range of tax related functions including advisory and compliance services for clients in numerous industries. Michael’s experience covers everything from listed corporations and privately held groups, to individuals and expatriate employees.
Michael also has expertise in managing audits conducted by revenue authorities, such as the Australian Taxation Office and the state and territory revenue offices.
Solutions michael provides
Michael provides a wide range of tax related services, including –
- Tax compliance services
- Tax effect accounting services
- Tax due diligence
- Strategic tax advice for all Commonwealth and State/Territory taxes
- Transfer pricing
- Advising on and managing audits conducted by commonwealth and state/territory revenue authorities
Michael has been involved in –
- Tax advisory and compliance services for a range of public companies, including those in the construction industry.
- Tax due diligence for both investors and acquirers, including various international structures.
- Defending tax audits conducted by the Australian Taxation Office and state and territory revenue offices for a number of clients across a range of sectors.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Fellow, Taxation Institute of Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce (Monash University)
- Bachelor of Laws (Monash University)