Nathan joined RSM Australia as a financial planner in February 2014. Before moving to Canberra, he gained over 5 years' experience at a number of industry-leading firms in Melbourne in the areas of investment advice and financial planning.
Nathan is experienced in providing professional solutions to both personal and corporate clients. He specialises in tailoring investment solutions to the preferences and goals of his clients in order to deliver to them the best possible outcomes.
Nathan prides himself on providing proactive, personalised advice and a comprehensive management service to all his clients. His aim is to ensure that his clients' financial plans remain appropriate and relevant to their needs, desires and long-term objectives.
RSM Financial Services Australia Pty Ltd ABN 22 009 176 354 AFS Licence No 238282
Solutions Nathan provides
Nathan has extensive experience in investment advice and financial planning, specialising in the following areas:
- portfolio management
- wealth management
- pre and post retirement planning
- direct share investment
- superannuation including self-managed superannuation funds (SMSFs)
- wealth protection strategies including personal insurance
- business protection planning
- Financial Planning Association of Australia
- Master of Finance, Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Currently undertaking a MBA (Australian Graduate School of Management)