Paige has over four years experience providing business and risk advisory services to public and private sector entities. She understands that her clients are unique and tailors the advice she gives to suit them best.
She uses her combined taxation and audit experience to deliver high-quality advice, analysis, and services to clients from a wide range of industries and varying sizes.
Paige has worked with clients in a wide range of industries including primary production, building, and construction, transport and not-for-profit.
- Tax and accounting services
- GST, CGT & FBT advice and assistance
- Financial reporting
- Cloud accounting systems
- Tax planning & estimates
- External audit
- Compliance audit
- Internal audit
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds audit
Paige’s experience extends to several significant projects in a wide range of industries and sectors including:
- Primary production and agriculture
- Building and construction industries
- Not-for-profit entities
- Sporting Associations
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting, Finance & Financial Planning)
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting