Robert is industry recognised as an expert in human behaviour and has been called upon by government, public firms, private firms and NGOs to assist with executive coaching, staff performance, team development, crisis management, business process design and change management.
The organisations Robert works with achieve extraordinary growth by focussing both on the excellence of their key people and the careful design of their supporting business systems.
He is now studying his Ph.D. in neuroscience through RMIT, focussing on the treatment of trauma.
Robert has consulted, coached and managed teams to undertake:
- Business process re-engineering
- Corporate restructuring
- Succession planning and career path management
- Corporate resilience and work-life balance program implementation
- Change management, including board facilitation
- Internal and external audit
- Tax negotiations and debtors settlements
- Risk management & compliance
- Quality assurance
Robert’s most recent projects include:
- Developing and implementing the Trauma Coaching program adopted by the Soldier Recovery Centres within Army to assist recovery from PTSD.
- Developing a resilience building and work-life balance program for NSW Police Force.
- Consulting a large, diverse, family held Australian company develop a succession plan, CEO replacement and divestment of a corporate division that no longer aligned with strategic intent.
- Consulting the C-suite and management of the apartments division of a large, iconic development company through rightsizing and restructure.
- Member of the Australian Institute of Management Consultants (IMC)
- Certified Business Facilitator (UTV)
- Board Member of the International Coach Federation Australasia (ICFA)
- Certified Action Learning Coach (WIAL)
- Research Fellow, Neurocoaching Institute
- Doctor of Theology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce in Management Sciences (Accounting & Computing)