As a senior accountant in our business advisory division, Steffie works closely with individuals and small businesses, providing them with solutions to simplify complex taxation and business problems.
“I enjoy helping clients on their journey from startup through to being an established business. Helping them to get the best outcome possible is what motivates me professionally.”
Born and raised in Busselton, Steffie’s prior role was in a local pharmacy as a dispensary assistant. Since joining RSM, she now looks after a significant number of individual tax returns and works closely with the Busselton office team to develop solutions to meet clients’ financial and taxation needs.
As a trusted adviser, Steffie enjoys working closely with her clients, navigating through their problems to help them maximize their business performance as well as meet their personal goals.
When Steffie isn’t working she loves to explore new places on the weekend and you can usually find her hiking, abseiling or even diving.
SOLUTIONS STEFFIE PROVIDES
- Steffie has experience in a broad range of industries but holds expertise in the hospitality and tourism sector.
- Assisting a hospitality client with their cloud-based accounting system and digital add-on’s, helping them to find the right solution for their payroll process.
- Assessing the point of sale and stock take pain points of a small business, helping them to simplify their day-to-day operations.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Business Law) – University of WA
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Certified Xero Advisor
- Certified Intuit Quickbooks Advisor