Tony has extensive advisory experience working with companies across different industries, coupled with senior financial management experience in complex ASX listed companies.
Tony is uniquely placed to guide companies through periods of change and ensure financial rigour for high growth businesses. Prior to joining RSM, Tony held senior management roles with BHP Billiton, Elders and AWE Limited and was formerly a partner of PwC, specialising in corporate and international tax services.
Tony is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
SOLUTIONS TONY PROVIDES
Tony has a broad range of tax skills and provides specialist tax advice in:
- Strategic tax support for acquisitions and divestments to achieve optimal outcomes from transactions, including tax and financial due diligence, structuring, execution and post-deal integration.
- Assisting companies in the management of tax audits and disputes, and negotiating positive outcomes with local and global tax authorities.
- International tax and transfer pricing including responding to the new BEPs laws.
- Implementing tax governance processes to ensure effective tax risk management.
- Providing outsourced solutions for tax compliance, locally and globally.
- Transforming finance and tax functions to deliver high performance financial and tax management.
- Tax Advisory Services in Melbourne
- Chartered Accountants, Australia & NZ
- Tax Institute
- Financial Executives Institute of Australia
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (Melbourne Business School)
- Bachelor of Economics (Monash University)