Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct full range of audit for listed companies, and SMEs both in Singapore and overseas, which includes operational, financial and management review, providing sound recommendation of management actions based on insightful analysis and investigation.
- Perform audit engagements from planning to completion, monitoring the engagement progress against budget and timeline
- Coach and train junior employees to perform independently
- Degree or professional accounting qualifications recognised by ISCA
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience with large/mid-tier international accounting firms
- Proactive, committed and able to work under pressure
- Possess initiative and the ability to work independently
- Team player
Kindly click on the "Apply Now Button" to submit your job application.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.