Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for planning and coordination of PDPA audit and advisory services
- Review PDPA policies
- Implement PDPA and internal audit framework for clients
- Work closely with the Digital Trust team on data protection solutions
- Conduct PDPA and security awareness training
- In charge of incident responses for any data breaches
- Hands-on involvement in projects including fieldwork.
- Able to conduct meetings, presentations and other interactions with client contacts in a way that builds the brand credibility.
- Able to structure and prioritise workflow, resources and priorities to deliver outcomes within time and budget constraints.
- Possess the drive to join and help build a strong team.
- Good training opportunities leading to audit, consulting and technical roles.
- Diploma/Degree in Information/Business Systems, Risk Management or equivalent professional qualifications with internal audit, IT audit &/or security working experience.
- Good Understanding of PDPA and other guidelines
- Able to multi task
- Possess good interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of the English Language, both spoken and written.
- Those without the relevant experience are welcome to apply for entry level position.
Kindly click on the "Apply Now Button" to submit your job application.