RSM Advisory is among the top Governance, Risk and Consulting (‘GRC’) firms in Singapore with a highly professional team that has a wealth of expertise in corporate governance, risk advisory, internal audit, technology audit and review of local and international operations. We serve a diverse clientele comprising public sector organisations, MNCs, listed and non-listed companies and NPOs. RSM Risk Advisory is part of RSM Singapore, the 5th largest accounting and advisory group in Singapore, and globally with RSM International, the world’s 6th largest network of independent accounting and consulting firms. Our clients are assured of uncompromising standards of quality and technical excellence across multiple industries and have access to professional GRC resources globally.
CONSULTANT / SENIOR CONSULTANT – DIGITAL TRUST
As part of the Digital Trust and Governance practice team, you will be involved in diverse and challenging assignments relating to Cyber Security, Information Security, Personal Data Protection, Disaster Recovery security reviews, other risk related advisory work, consulting or special review assignments for clients in diversified industries within Singapore and regionally. The assignments will require you to review and provide advice on security and controls covering People, Process and Technology.
You will be trained or involved in following areas, depending on your areas of competencies and experience:
- Performing Audit/Advisory services i.e. IT/Cyber/BYOD/PDPA general controls, business application systems including ERP systems and other customised business applications in specialised industries.
- Performing IT Security audits/review e.g. network security, host security, vulnerability assessment, PCI security, etc.
- Performing Cyber Security audits/review e.g. incident responses, security awareness, anti malware/phishing etc
- Assist in supporting IT Risk Management and Governance engagements eg. ISO 27001/2, COBIT, ITIL, MAS TRM, etc.
- Hands-on involvement in projects including fieldwork.
- Able to conduct meetings, presentations and other interactions with client contacts in a way that builds the brand credibility of RSM Risk Advisory and strengthen chances of winning business.
- Able to structure and prioritise workflow, resources and priorities to deliver outcomes within time and budget constraints.
- Possess the drive to join and help build a strong team.
- Good training opportunities leading to audit, consulting and technical roles.
- Diploma/Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent professional qualifications with internal audit, IT audit &/or security working experience.
- Experience in professional service firms such as IT Security Firms or Big Four will be an advantage but not a must.
- Possess good interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of the English Language, both spoken and written.
- Ability to liaise with Chinese speaking clients is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel overseas for job assignments.
- Those without the relevant experience are welcome to apply for entry level position.
Kindly click on the "Apply Now Button" to submit your job application.