The selected candidate would have the opportunity to work with our dedicated and close-knit team members to service clients in the following aspects:
GST registration, GST de-registration, monthly / quarterly GST preparation / review, handling IRAS queries
Assisting the Managers in advising clients on the applicable GST treatment(s) / implication(s) prior to signing of contracts / agreements, GST consulting on proposed business and sales arrangement(s), GST advance ruling, writing to IRAS for clarification(s) and concurrence
- Special purpose assignments
GST risk management support, GST ASK review, GST ACAP review
- Diploma, degree or professional accounting qualifications recognised by ISCA and/or SIATP
- 2 years’ relevant experience with commercial firms or public accounting firms
- Good communication and report writing skills
- Proactive, committed and focused
- Good team player and able to communicate well
- Possess initiative and able to work independently
- Strong technical and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume, stating your current and expected salary and attach a recent photograph to HR@RSMSingapore.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.