- Manage a team of tax professionals and assist the Tax Partners/Directors in delivering advisory and compliance services to a portfolio of clients.
- Advise clients on Corporate/Personal tax matters across a wide range of industry sectors.
- Review clients’ tax returns.
- Advise clients on tax issues with the IRAS.
- Expand business networks and develop new business.
- Coach, mentor and build high performance teams.
- Degree or relevant post graduate/professional accounting qualifications
- Being an Accredited Tax Professional with SIATP will be an advantage
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience with IRAS or an international public accounting firm
- Possess passion, initiative, strong technical skills and an analytical mind
- Strong interpersonal and business communication skills
- Good in report writing
- Proactive, committed and able to work under pressure
- Drive for client service excellence
- Ability to lead a team of like-minded professionals
Kindly click on the "Apply Now Button" to submit your job application.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.