Adrian joined RSM as a partner in 2014. Prior to that, he was an audit partner with a Big 4 firm – first in their China office and then in Singapore. He was amongst the few Singaporean partners who worked in China during the country’s high growth years in 2000s.
Adrian now heads RSM’s Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) practice and the Data Science team. At the same time, he is the assurance leader of our Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) practice. Lastly, he is also a member of the China Practice team.
Adrian provides audit and advisory services to clients from a wide range of industries, including technology, media, real estate, manufacturing, and charities; and has helped companies to be listed on local and overseas stock exchanges.
Outside RSM, Adrian is a guest lecturer with the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT), and serves as a committee member of the Bachelor of Accountancy Programme Advisory Committee of the Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS). He also spoke on data analytics at conferences, co-published research paper on the state of adoption of data analytics amongst Singapore SMEs, and co-wrote a book chapter on robotics process automation.
A proponent of sustainability and ESG, Adrian currently also serves on the ESG Committee of CPA Australia where he aims to promote awareness of ESG within the accounting profession, and provides advice and services to clients on ESG related matters.
- Chartered Accountant of Singapore
- Certified Practising Accountant, Australia
- Master of Business Administration, University of Western Australia
- Bachelor of Accounting and Finance, Murdoch University, Australia
- Registered Public Accountant, Singapore
- Member, Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
- Member, CPA Australia
Other professional activities
- Member, ESG Committee, CPA Australia
- Committee Member, Bachelor of Accountancy Programme Advisory Committee, Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)