Adrian heads the Firm’s Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) Practice and the Data Science Team. At the same time, he is the assurance leader of our Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) Practice and is also a member of the China Practice team.
Adrian provides assurance and advisory services to clients from a wide range of industries, including technology, media, real estate, manufacturing, and charities; and has helped companies be listed on local and overseas stock exchanges.
Adrian joined the Firm as a partner in 2014. Prior to that, he was an assurance partner with a Big 4 ﬁrm – ﬁrst in their China office and then in Singapore. He was amongst the few Singaporean partners who worked in China during the country’s high growth years in 2000s.
Outside RSM, Adrian is a guest lecturer with the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT), and serves as a member of the Bachelor of Accountancy Programme Advisory Committee of the Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS). He also spoke on data analytics at conferences, co-published a research paper on the state of adoption of data analytics amongst Singapore SMEs, and co-wrote a book chapter on robotics process automation.
A proponent of sustainability and ESG, Adrian currently also serves on the ESG Committee of CPA Australia where he aims to promote awareness of ESG within the accounting profession, and provides advice and services to clients on ESG related matters.
QUALIFICATIONS & PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
- Registered Public Accountant, Singapore
- Practising Member, Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
- Member, CPA Australia
- Master of Business Administration, University of Western, Australia
- Bachelor of Accounting and Finance, Murdoch University, Australia
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Member, ESG Committee, CPA Australia
- Member, Bachelor of Accountancy Programme Advisory Committee, Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)