Hoi Wai Khin
Partner & Deputy Industry Lead - Technology, Media & Telecommunications Practice
His team is experienced in ISO 27001/Cyber Security Trust Mark certification projects, MAS Technology Risk Management review, MAS Outsourcing review, ABS OSPARs, IT due diligence for mergers & acquisitions, SOX ITGC review, Singapore's Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA), and other internal and external IT compliance requirements.
Wai Khin previously provided in-house audit assurances and security and business continuity advisory services for several organisations, while working for a Big 4 firm.
He is a recipient of the AiSP Cybersecurity Leader Awards 2022 and was conferred the “Leader Award” (Professional Category) in recognition of his contributions made in the cybersecurity space in Singapore.
QUALIFICATIONS & PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), (ISC)²
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), ISACA
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), ISACA
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), DRI International
- Singapore Certified Management Consultant (PSCMC), TUV SUD PSB
- Master of Science in Information Security, University of London, United Kingdom
- Master of Science in Software Engineering, University of Essex, United Kingdom
- Fellow, Chartered Management Institute (FCMI), United Kingdom
- Member, International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)² Singapore Chapter
- Member, ISACA, Singapore Chapter
- Member, Disaster Recovery Institute International
- Member, Association of Information Security Professionals (AiSP)
- Member, Chartered Management Institute