Wenqi has extensive experience in the valuation of ﬁnancial instruments, business valuation for listed and non-listed clients, ﬁnancial modelling, litigation support, valuation of employee stock options, purchase price allocation, as well as impairment testing.
Wenqi specialises in the valuation of complex securities and instruments issued by early-stage companies to private equity and venture capital investors.
She has served clients across diverse industries including healthcare, manufacturing, agriculture, shipping, F&B, green energy & property, and has supported clients and transactions in China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Myanmar.
QUALIFICATIONS & PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
- Fellow, Association of Chartered Certiﬁed Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Valuer and Appraiser, Institute of Valuers and Appraisers, Singapore (IVAS)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Bachelor of Accounting, Xiamen University, China
- Masters of Applied Finance, Singapore Management University, Singapore