Uthaya draws on more than 15 years of audit experience at Big 4 firms in Singapore and New York to assist businesses through our F&B, retail and consumer products practice. She also helps clients in due diligence and reporting accountant assignments for initial public offerings on the Singapore Exchange.
Her experience includes serving public-listed companies and multinationals in sectors such as retail, consumer products, aviation leasing, shipping, real estate and industrial products, as well as non-profit organisations.
Prior to joining the firm, Uthaya was Chief Financial Officer at a public-listed company in Singapore.
- Chartered Accountant of Singapore
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Bachelor of Accountancy (Honours), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Practising Member, Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
- Member, CFA Society Singapore