E-Sah joined RSM in 2002 as an audit manager and progressed to become a partner in 2007. She heads the group’s NPO and healthcare practices, handling audit, initial public offering, and due diligence assignments for emerging businesses, multinationals, statutory boards, not-for-profit organisations and public listed companies. E-Sah also serves clients in other industries such as shipping, manufacturing, futures, and construction.
She has spoken on topics relating to NPOs at seminars organised by the Charity Council and Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA).
E-Sah served as a member of the Financial Statements Reporting Committee, ISCA, from 2008 to 2013. She was also a board member of Dover Park Hospice from 2011 to 2016.
Earlier in her career, E-Sah was at a Big 4 firm where she conducted audits for public listed and privately owned clients from diverse sectors.
- Chartered Accountant of Singapore
- Master of Accountancy, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Bachelor of Accountancy, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Completed Level 3 Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Institute
- Registered Public Accountant, Singapore
- Practising Member, Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants