E-Sah is an audit partner and heads the firm’s NPO practice. She handles audit, initial public offering, and due diligence assignments for emerging businesses, multinationals, statutory boards, not-for-profit organisations and public listed companies. E-Sah also serves clients in other industries such as healthcare, shipping, manufacturing, retail and construction.
She has spoken on topics relating to NPOs at seminars organised by the Charity Council and Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA). E-Sah is a member of the Auditing and Assurance Standards Committee of ISCA. She is also the member of the audit committee of Metta Welfare Association and board member of Dover Park Hospice.
Earlier in her career, E-Sah was at a Big 4 firm where she conducted audits for public listed and privately-owned clients from diverse sectors.
- Chartered Accountant of Singapore
- Master of Accountancy, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Bachelor of Accountancy, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Completed Level 3 Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Institute
- Registered Public Accountant, Singapore
- Practising Member, Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants