The 2030 Big Picture series
Regional Australia is fundamental to the strength and vitality of our national economy. The Australian economy is largely driven by Australia's agriculture, forestry, fishing and mining industries, predominantly located in regional Australia.
Most of the gas and electricity which powers our nation is also produced in regional country.
We have been working and living in regional Australia since 1922 so it is more than just a place of business for us. We are constantly looking at ways to harness and promote the rich beauty, resources and opportunities in the regions.
The 2030 Big Picture series profiles the following dynamic regional cities.
- South West of Western Australia (available now)
- Southern Queensland - spotlight on Toowoomba (available now)
- Mid West of Western Australia
- South Australia (Eyre Peninsula and the western region)
- New South Wales (Riverina Murray region)