Future-proof your fraud management strategy through investigation, detection, prevention, and protection.
Roger Darvall-Stevens, Partner and Head of Fraud and Forensic Services, and Milind Sheth, Senior Manager of Fraud & Forensic Services, are presenting at the 11th Annual Fraud Prevention Summit 2022 on the 24th – 26th May in Sydney and live-streamed.
Roger’s presentation will cover:
How Australia tracks with its anti-fraud resilience effort: latest innovations:
- Clarifying the Australian Standard AS 8001:2021 Fraud and Corruption Control framework
- Aligning whistleblower programs with the Corporations Act, whistleblower amendments, and ASIC guidelines
- Improving your internal control environment with the use of a pressure testing framework and fraud detection toolkit
- Tracking the international standard AS/ISO 37001 Anti-bribery systems
Roger will also host a workshop on ‘Strengthening your anti-fraud resilience programs’
The complexity of tackling fraud covers wide-ranging programs, and activities, together with clarifying the domestic and international standards. The challenge is to navigate the minefield of fraudulent activities while staying vigilant to new developments. This workshop is tailored for anti-fraud management professionals and offers a step-by-step guide to building your enterprise-wide fraud resilience action plan.
- Improve your operational fraud resilience program
- Assess and enhance the fraud and corruption control action plan
- Identify the key risk areas as these evolve and change
- Map developments involving the Australian Standard AS 8001:2021 Fraud and Corruption Control
- Manage your whistleblower activities under the Corporations Act 2020, Whistle-blower Amendments, and ASIC guidelines
- Deliver better practices against fraud, and corruption in the workplace
- Improve the misconduct controls and maturity assessment models
- Clarify the Commonwealth Government’s fraud pressure testing framework
- Build your fraud detection toolkit across industry and government
Milind Sheth will participate in a panel discussion: How prepared are you against sophisticated criminals?
- Understanding the mindset of sophisticated criminals
- What new trends are emerging in this space?
- Making audits a routine function
For more information on the range of topics and speakers, and to register please visit the event website.