As a Partner of the Audit & Assurance division in Perth at RSM Australia, Alasdair brings diverse experience to finding solutions for his clients as he understands the importance of assigning audit teams with the right mix of core audit talent, subject matter expertise and business insights.
Alasdair Whyte is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Alasdair returned to RSM in 2006 after spending time abroad in the United Kingdom gaining multiple commercial experiences. Having led ASX listed, privately owned, government and not-for-profit engagements, these commercial experiences have allowed Alasdair to develop his passion to ensure a seamless process with clear communication and no surprises for his clients.
“I believe that developing our people through extensive training and mentoring ensures we deliver a superior audit experience for our clients”
Alasdair’s other roles at RSM include being a Member of the National Audit and Assurance Committee Quality Inspections Team leader, as well as the National contact Director for global mobility and secondments.
In his spare time, Alasdair recharges by spending time with his family and walking the family dogs.
Solutions Alasdair provides
- Financial statement audits, statutory and otherwise, of ASX listed, privately owned, government and not-for-profit entities.
- Strategic financial reporting advice.
- Registered Company Auditor.
- Financial Reporting Services.
- Planning and executing audit and advisory services to clients with global multi-national audit engagements in a seamless and efficient manner.
- Presenting to boards and audit committees on a range of matters including audit issues, interpretation of IFRS, and the identification of risks and business improvement processes.
Alasdair volunteers his expertise and time both through the provision of pro bono professional services to not for profit organisations and as a board member.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Graduate member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Western Australia)
- Registered Company Auditor