As a trusted business adviser for local and national businesses, Amanda has the knowledge and specialist skills to help her clients take advantage of opportunities that are commonly missed and avoid oversights that businesses can often make.
“I am motivated by my clients and their success. Being an integral part of their business team, helping them solve taxation and business issues and focusing on ways to assist them is what drives me professionally.”
Amanda is well known among clients for her ability to tailor technical tax advice to each individual circumstance. Amanda enjoys working as part of a team and values being surrounded by her clients and colleagues.
Amanda’s first job was as an undergraduate in an accounting firm, which later merged with RSM. It was from this young age that Amanda knew accounting was the career for her.
When not at work, Amanda enjoys spending time with her family, riding horses and being outdoors.
Solutions AMANDA PROVIDES
- Business planning
- Business strategy and development
- Cloud accounting
- Succession planning and estate planning
- Financial management
- Single touch payroll
- Family wealth and private client
- Cash flow analysis
- While Amanda’s experience extends to a wide range of industries, she holds particular expertise in Agribusiness, Health, and Property and Construction.
- Recently, Amanda assisted a new client who was dissatisfied with their previous accountant. Amanda was responsible for rectifying issues in relation to poor record-keeping, out-of-date technology and most importantly, the absence of a retirement plan. The business turnaround after 2-3 years of working together has resulted in a successful business that the client can now look to sell in the future, allowing them to retire comfortably.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Board Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting