As a trusted business advisor for local and national businesses, Amanda has the extensive knowledge and specialist skills to help her clients take advantage of opportunities that are commonly missed and avoid oversights that businesses can often make.
To her clients, Amanda is an integral part of their business team, helping them solve taxation and business issues and focusing on ways to assist them in growing their profits and wealth.
Amanda has worked across a range of sectors, including agribusiness, construction, health professionals and retail for small to large operations.
Solutions AMANDA PROVIDES
Amanda is known to her clients for her ability to translate and apply technical tax matters to each individual circumstance and can offer a range of services, including:
- Business advisory
- Wealth reviews
- Business structures
- GST, CGT & FBT advice and assistance
- Business sale and acquisitions
- Cloud accounting systems
- Cash flow analysis
- Business management and advice
- Growth strategies
- Taxation compliance
- Year-end tax strategies
Amanda’s experience extends to a number of significant projects in a wide range of industries and sectors including:
- Primary production and agriculture
- Building and construction industries
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Board Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting