Kickstarting her career with RSM 15 years ago as an accountant, Arlene has been instrumental in the business growth of clients as she provides strategic and timely advice while continuing to significantly contribute as a Director of the Business Advisory services and a Partner of RSM in Sydney.
Arlene Kristianto is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Arlene works with a wide array of clients, from high net wealth individuals to small medium enterprises (SMEs), and regularly deals with various structures such as trusts, companies and self-managed superannuation funds.
"With a strong passion and interest on client service, I strive to provide up to date and industry relevant advice to help my clients operate in the most effective and productive manner.”
With more than 20 years of accounting experience, Arlene has demonstrated expertise and knowledge in various business and cashflow plans, practice health checks, management reports and tax strategies. Her current and previous clients include chiropractors, optometrists, general practitioner specialists, surgeons and medical practices as well as those who work in the information technology, property, energy, infrastructure and the not-for-profit space.
Outside the work space, Arlene makes time for her other passion - travel and good food - even better when enjoyed with her husband and kids.
Solutions Arlene provides
Arlene is able to provide sound advice and solutions to small and medium business and high net worth individuals in all areas of:
- GST and income tax compliance and advice
- Business planning and budgeting
- Cashflow projection
- Periodic management reporting to Board of Directors and/or international holding entities
- Outsourced CFO role for Australian subsidiaries of foreign entities
- Family office services
Arlene also assists a number of Australian subsidiaries of multinational businesses with accounting, payroll, accounts payable, monthly management reporting, cash flow reports and tax, and other regulatory compliance requirements.
- Assisted a not for profit organisation with its management accounting, reporting and budgeting processes as it exponentially grew from a start-up organisation with $550k p.a. turnover to a multifaceted organisation with a $6.1m p.a. turnover and a significant presence in its industry
- Assisted a property developer with net assets in excess of $100m and 10 active development projects, in preparing a five year business plan and budgets for crucial bank funding
- Tax advice provided to a family owned business with a turnover of $3m p.a. on effective business structure and capital gains tax (CGT) implications for all shareholders following restructure
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance)