Partner - Sydney
Partner - Sydney
Ashwin Pal is a Director of the Risk Advisory division in Sydney specialising in privacy and security.
Ashwin is passionate about providing solutions to his clients and has worked alongside many industries including energy and utilities, government, health, mining and manufacturing.
Ashwin Pal is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Prior to joining RSM, Ashwin built and controlled a security business for a large global systems integrator across the Asia Pacific region.
Ashwin often jokes that there isn't much he can't hack into but in his free time, when he isn't on a computer, he can usually be found watching rugby and cricket.
SOLUTIONS ASHWIN PAL PROVIDES
- Governance, risk and controls advisory
- Security and privacy consulting
- IT Security testing and compliance
- Cyber risk management
- Cyber security transformation
- Security technology implementation and advice
- Successfully taking a Tier Two bank through CPS234 compliance in 9 months consequently saving them $850,000 in fees with one project alone.
- Ashwin successfully led the security transformation project for a large government organisation and increased their cyber security rating from 1.5 to 3.5.
- Member – Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Member – International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)
- Member – Australian Information Security Association (AISA)
- Member – EC-Council
- Member – Australian Computer Society (ACS)
- Bachelor of Commerce and Administration - Majoring in Information Systems and Management (Victoria University of Wellington)
- Corinium Group - 2021 Global Top 100 Leaders in Information Security