Bill is a Senior Consultant in the Business Advisory division in Ballarat. Bill has over 40 years' experience in the accounting profession across Australia.
With his extensive experience in agriculture and small to medium size business, Bill is able to work closely with business owners to help them reach their goals.
Bill is a highly regarded provider of succession planning advice across Victoria and New South Wales. His passion is to assist farmers to keep the family in the farm and the farm in the family.
Solutions bill beard provides
Bill provides a range of solutions to clients including:
- Income tax consulting and compliance
- Individual tax solutions
- Rural accounting services
- Complex superannuation tax advice
- Self-managed superannuation compliance
- Succession and estate planning
Bill has made numerous presentations dealing with taxation, in particular, tax minimisation and superannuation issues. He also presents succession planning workshops and is a registered training provider. Bill has contributed numerous articles to publications including the Ballarat Courier and The Weekly Times.
- Member, CPA
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Certificate IV Workplace Assessment and Training
- Registered tax agent