Brad is a Director of the Business Advisory division in Ballarat. Brad commenced with RSM in Ballarat in 1997 as a graduate. In 2001 he transferred to the company’s Mt Gambier office before returning to Ballarat in 2003. Brad is a media spokesperson for RSM on self-managed superannuation and his comments regularly appear in the AFR.
Brad is often consulted by clients to provide specific and ongoing advice in relation to:
- superannuation planning strategies
- taxation advice on group restructures
- taxation advice on specific transactions
Brad Eppingstall is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
- Coordination of superannuation planning seminars and technical material to assist clients to maximise their benefits from the 1 July 2007 changes to superannuation.
- Fellow, Taxation Institute of Australia
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member, Self-managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) Professionals’ Association of Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Ballarat)
- SMSF specialist adviser
- The Tax Institute, 2015 Tasmania State Convention (15 & 16 October 2015) - 'What's hot in Superannuation'