Dace is a Director and National Head of Business Advisory.
He has over 24 years of experience in the field of accounting and business advisory, and joined RSM after the firm’s 2006 merger with Bentleys MRI.
Dace has experience with many internationally owned clients.
Dace sits on the RSM National Superannuation Committee, and is a member of the IT taskforce.
Dace Harris is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions Dace provides
Dace is responsible for providing business and tax advisory services for clients of the Business Advisory division of RSM.
Through his extensive business advisory experience, Dace is able to provide sound advice and innovative solutions in the areas of:
- business advisory, asset protection and restructuring
- growth strategies and solutions
- tax advisory
- self-managed superannuation funds
- due diligence reviews
- succession and estate planning
- Dace has provided advice and planned the setup of accounting procedures and planned the accounting and computer systems for many internationally owned clients establishing their business in Australia. He continues to provide advice and other consulting services for most of them today.
- Dace is involved in various high net worth individuals’ taxation reviews with the Australian Taxation Office, including preparation and review of expanded returns.
- Dace was involved in providing taxation advice and accounting support in a demerger of a large group which was subsequently sold to a listed entity.
- Fellow, Taxation Institute of Australia
- Registered tax agent
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Registered Tax Agent