Jonathon is a Partner of the Restructuring and Recovery division in Canberra. Jon has over 18 years experience providing specialist insolvency and turnaround advice in the region, to corporations, individuals, creditors and Government Departments.
Jonathon specialises in providing insolvency solutions for small to medium enterprises and individuals with unmanageable personal liabilities. These solutions include formal repayment arrangements with creditors and informal workouts and restructures.
Jonathon is regularly consulted as an expert on matters of insolvency and litigation support, requiring him to prepare solvency reports and provide pragmatic solutions.
Jonathon Colbran is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions Jonathon provides
Jonathon's experience includes the management of the following types of engagements:
- business turnaround
- voluntary administrations
- deeds of company arrangement
- agent for the mortgagee in possession
- bankrupt estates
- personal insolvency agreements
- financial viability and solvency assessments
- litigation support
Jonathon’s experience extends to a number of significant projects in a wide range of industries and sectors including:
- professional services firms including accounting and law firms
- real estate businesses including real estate agencies & strata management businesses
- commercial and residential property & construction businesses
- hotels, motels and licensed clubs
- Not for profit enterprises
- retail and hospitality
- medical services including pharmacies
- manufacturing and fabrication
- IT and technology services
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member, Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Registered liquidator
- Official liquidator
- Insolvency Education Program, IPA
- Graduate Diploma in Chartered Accounting, ICAA
- Bachelor of Commerce, ANU