Kian is a Principal at RSM in Sydney with over 14 years experience in accounting, taxation, and business advisory.
He provides tax planning, strategic outsourcing, tax advice, and restructuring services to small business clients, both local and international, and specialises in Hospitality, Information Technology, Property and Construction, and Pharmacy.
"I am motivated by the people I work with, both clients and colleagues, as I excel on the energy it gives me and motivates me to work harder for my clients in order for them to achieve their goals"
Kian believes that the first step to a good working relationship is good communication and trust. An ethos that he carries into his work aiming to ensure that he earns and maintains the trust of his clients by providing them with accurate and timely service.
Prior to working at RSM and beginning his accounting career, Kian had a number of years of experience in hospitality and sales, where he developed and sharpened customer service skills.
Solutions KIAN provides
- Business Planning
- Company establishment and navigating various compliance obligations for new business owners
- GST and FBT
- Corporate taxation
- Business advisory
- Strategic Outsourcing
- Business Strategy and Development
- Cloud Accounting
- Succession Planning and Estate Planning
- Family Wealth and Private Client
- Tax Planning
Kian works with clients across a variety of sectors, including:
- Property and construction
- Information Technology
- High net worth and Family Office
- Assisting a large international property group with their Australian arm of operations in an outsourced CFO capacity
- Providing forecasting and modeling services to a client as part of a potential divestment exercise, helping the client understand the true value of their business and the effect of their business strategies
- Providing estate planning services to high net worth individuals
- Provide advisory services with regards to growth by acquisition plans of a client, assess the feasibility and assist in the due diligence process
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
- Bachelor of Commerce - University of Western Sydney.