Kirsten has been working in the financial planning industry for over 15 years and has been a licenced adviser for 12 years.
With extensive experience servicing clients in the Riverina-Murray region, Kirsten specialises in developing investment strategies, wealth management, retirement planning and risk management.
Having grown up in the local region, Kirsten is passionate about helping primary producers and businesses who provide services to the agricultural sector. Kirsten uses her own experience as a primary producer to understand the unique needs of the agricultural sector.
Kirsten is RSM Albury’s Corporate Social Responsibility champion, helping to facilitate RSM’s local community involvement and support programs to ensure the staff have a positive impact in the local community.
RSM Financial Services Australia Pty Ltd ABN 22 009 176 354 AFS Licence No 238282
Solutions Kirsten Genter provides
- Debt management
- Personal risk
- Retirement planning
- Wealth management
- Kirsten has recently lead the development of the RSM Money Guide, a community initiative with the aim of providing basic financial literacy and education for young people in our community.
- Kirsten actively participates in the L2P driving program facilitated by Junction Support Services to help young people in our community gain independence and reach their full potential.
- In a previous role, Kirsten was named the ANZ Commercial Financial Planner of the Year 2017, which takes into account overall performance and client experience and outcomes.
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) 2018 - Kaplan
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds Accreditation 2015 - Kaplan