Kirsty has over 20 years experience in developing integrated strategic communications and marketing plans for large multinational corporate businesses through to small, local enterprises. Kirsty applies a detailed understanding of business priorities, consumer, competitive and market insights in developing business and marketing strategies to rapidly advance her client’s goals.
Kirsty has direct experience with the NDIS participant planning process and has worked most recently in the disability services and aged care services industry on the transition of not for profit organisations to the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) and My Aged Care. In that capacity, Kirsty prepared and delivered various projects; market intelligence, transition support, business model development, strategic reviews on how to compete in the NDIS or CDC space, market research and competitors’ analysis, strategic planning on partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. This is in addition to qualitiative and quantitative market research projects on consumers in disability services.
Kirsty has also worked with clients on the development of social capital in the community services industry and driving innovation in the areas of social entrepreneurship and for purpose companies.
Solutions Kirsty provides
- Market Intelligence – Kirsty has developed market analysis reports for key industries, to identify gaps and opportunities for businesses to diversity and develop service delivery. This includes understanding supply and demand dynamics of specific categories and sectors.
- Consumer and Target Market Segmentation – Kirsty has conducted customer surveys and developed audience segmentation analysis using a range of research sources, from client databases, bespoke research projects and published data.
- Market Research – Kirsty has developed and implemented global consumer segmentation and demography analyses across Asia Pacific countries. She has experience in managing brand awareness modelling and econometric modelling projects in both large and small scale markets.
- Market Analysis – Kirsty has conducted competitive reviews of relevant brands, brand positioning and media and marketing expenditure for a number of market categories.
- Mentoring and Coaching – Kirsty specialises in service providers transitioning to the NDIS / My Aged Care.
- Seminars and Training – Kirsty presented at seminars workshops and training sessions on topics including Marketing Planning, Competitive market analysis, Mergers and Acquisitions for RSM client and sector initiatives.
- ACT Government NDIS business investment packages
- ACT Government Ready4NDIS program
- Major providers of Disability services, aged care providers, regional hospitals and healthcare services
- ACT Council of P&C Associations (Vice President)
- Bachelor Arts Communications (University of Canberra)
- Diploma of Media Practice (Zenithmedia College)
Effectiveness Award for Royal Flying Doctors 2002 - Association for Data-drive Marketing & Advertising (ADMA)
Effectiveness Award for News Ltd Teleclassifieds 2003 - Association for Data-drive Marketing & Advertising (ADMA)