Neil is a Partner of the Restructuring & Recovery divison in Perth and the former National Head of RSM’s Restructuring & Recovery group, a role held during the period 2007 to 2014. Neil has more than 30 years experience in public practice and commerce, specialising in the corporate insolvency area for the last 24 years. He is responsible for developing recovery strategies for businesses experiencing financial tensions, and for the conduct of:
- corporate restructuring and insolvency administrations
- business investigations
- consulting assignments to directors, business proprietors, financiers, listed public companies and government funding agencies
As national head, Neil reported to RSM's national chairman and executive with responsibility for strategic development and implementation, marketing, technical training and quality assurance.
Neil Cribb is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions Neil provides
Neil has extensive skills in the specialised area of Restructuring and Recovery and has experience in many industries including earthmoving and construction, mining services and resources, manufacturing and fabrication, dealerships/bailments, hospitality and leisure, property development, and agribusiness.
Neil also has extensive skills in corporate finance - skills obtained through broad experience in commerce and public practice both in Australia and the United Kingdom and corporate insolvency engagements.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Associate, Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association
- Member, Forensic Accounting Special Interest Group within Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Official liquidator
- Registered liquidator
- Registered co-operative company liquidator