Patrick has over 23 years’ experience providing accounting and taxation advice for businesses and individuals of varying sizes and complexity. Patrick works closely with business owners and key management personnel to understand their requirements and provide timely and efficient solutions to their business needs. For Patrick’s private clients, he advises them on a range of matters including structuring superannuation and tax solutions.
Patrick offers a range of services including:
- business, accounting, taxation and structuring advice
- asset protection strategies
- succession planning strategies for business owners strategic business planning and cash flow management strategies
- assisting businesses with funding options
- taxation advice in relation to Income Tax, GST, Fringe Benefits Tax and Capital Gains Tax planning strategies
- preparation of financial statements and income tax returns for a range of entities
- superannuation advice
- outsourced CFO services
Patrick has worked with a variety of business across a wide range of industries including:
- property development
- passive investors
Patrick has provided outsourced chief financial officer services to businesses.
Patrick has attended to detailed financial reporting requirements for entities ranging from small investors to ASX listed corporations.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered tax agent
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Melbourne)