Patrick is a Director in our Business Advisory division and is based in our Melbourne office.
Patrick has over 23 years’ experience providing accounting and taxation advice for businesses and individuals of varying sizes and complexity, particularly within the Family Office, Not-for-profit, Property and Construction and Health sectors.
"I enjoy making complex situations understandable to any client, providing them a clearer picture to then make informed decisions."
Patrick works closely with business owners and key management personnel to understand their requirements and provide timely and efficient solutions to their business needs. For Patrick’s private clients, he advises them on a range of matters including structuring superannuation and tax solutions.
A fun fact about Patrick is his uncanny ability to recall exact numbers such as telephone numbers. He is also a passionate golfer, cricket follower and supports Essendon in the AFL.
Patrick McMaster is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
SOLUTIONS PATRICK PROVIDES
- Business, accounting, taxation and structuring advice
- Asset protection strategies
- Succession planning strategies for business owners strategic business planning and cash flow management strategies
- Assisting businesses with funding options
- Taxation advice in relation to Income Tax, GST, Fringe Benefits Tax and Capital Gains Tax planning strategies
- Preparation of financial statements and income tax returns for a range of entities
- Superannuation advice
- Outsourced CFO services
- Acted as external CFO for Woodlea Estate property development project, gaining valuable insight into the workings of a large property development project from a financial management perspective.
- Worked with a number of small business groups and assisted in the transition of ownership and management from one generation to the next.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Tax Agent
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Melbourne)