Phil is a Director of the Business Advisory division in Sydney, acting as a tax specialist.
He has over 23 years of experience in the accounting and advisory industry, joining RSM after the firm’s 2006 merger with Bentleys MRI. He is focused on providing Tax Advice to high net wealth families, groups, and individuals.
Phil also has significant international experience, having worked for 9 years as a tax director at Mazars Paardekooper Hoffman in the Netherlands. He also traveled extensively for clients on international tax matters.
"I am motivated by creating solutions to a means of solving problems."
Phil has a mind like a steel trap and is passionate about giving tax advice to high net wealth families and individuals.
Phil Price is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions Phil provides
Phil is committed to providing the best tax solutions to a wide variety of clients from a number of industries, specifically entertainment, family office, and hospitality.
He specialises in the areas of:
- transfer pricing
- tax structuring
- inbound and outbound investment
- tax efficient financing
- tax effective reporting systems and structures
- international real estate investments
- asset ownership planning
- FBT, GST, and capital gains tax
- business strategy and development
- family wealth and private client
- Tax due diligence for Australia acquisition by US-listed company
- Due diligence for Australia acquisition by German company
- Tax structuring for international activities of Arena Production company
- Independent Expert Report for NSW Magistrates Association
- Tax advice to a large private group on shareholder loans and unpaid present entitlements (UPE)
- Fellow, Taxation Institute of Australia
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Finance/Accounting