Phil is a Director of the Business Advisory division in Sydney, acting as a tax specialist.
He has over 23 years' experience in the accounting and advisory industry, joining RSM after the firm’s 2006 merger with Bentleys MRI.
Phil also has significant international experience, having worked for 9 years as a tax director at Mazars Paardekooper Hoffman in the Netherlands. He also works extensively with international clients.
Phil Price is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions Phil provides
Phil is committed to providing the best tax solutions to a wide variety of clients from a number of industries, specifically entertainment and stage production, international activities and sports people.
He specialises in the areas of:
- transfer pricing
- tax structuring
- inbound and outbound investment
- tax efficient financing
- tax effective reporting systems and structures
- international real estate investments
- asset ownership planning
- FBT, GST, and capital gains tax
- Tax due diligence for Australia acquisition by US listed company
- Due diligence for Australia acquisition by German company
- Tax structuring for international activities of Arena Production company
- Independent Expert Report for NSW Magistrates Association
- Tax advice to large private group on shareholder loans and unpaid present entitlements (UPE)
- Fellow, Taxation Institute of Australia
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand