Robert is a Partner of the Audit & Assurance division in Melbourne. Robert’s experience covers the responsibility for external audit functions, the review of financial systems and controls, financial analysis, assessment and reporting.
He has in excess of 25 years’ experience with local and international, private, publicly listed and not for profit organisations in audit and corporate advisory work.
Robert has just completed an eight year period as the Melbourne office managing partner. He is now a member of the firm’s National Executive Committee which oversees the firm’s national management structures and strategy.
Robert Miano is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions Robert provides
Robert provides a wide range of advisory and assistance roles to boards, management and audit committees as well as:
- assurance services
- financial reporting advice
- due diligence
- strategic advice to boards
- litigation support
- acquisition and sale of businesses
- Audit of a number of major publicly listed organisations across a diverse range of sectors, including entities in strong growth and acquisition phases
- Audits of a number of entities across a broad range of industries including the health sector, franchising, property and technology
- Audits of the following entities in the services sector:
- Health service provider employing over 1500 staff
- International job placement agency
- Listed radiology service provider
- National equipment wholesaler to the health services sector
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Member of the CEO Institute, Trustee member of CEDA
- Bachelor of Business – Accounting
- Registered company auditor