Robert is a principal based in the Perth office of RSM Financial Services Australia Pty Ltd. He joined the firm in 2007 to provide technical and financial modelling expertise to the financial adviser group. In 2011 Robert moved into an advisor role and now provides comprehensive strategic advice to a range of clients with differing circumstances.
Robert decided to join the financial planning industry when he realised he was able to utilise his skills in economics and investments to help enhance the lives of clients and their families. Robert is a firm believer that once an individual’s finances are in order, they can relax and focus on the more important parts of life such as family, holidays, sport and hobbies, all of which he very much enjoys himself.
Robert is part of the new generation of financial planners who aims to build long lasting relationships with his clients. He takes away the stress and worry of finances by getting his clients from where they are now to where they want to be financially. This allows his clients to focus on their personal lifestyle goals, knowing that their finances are all in order.
Clients who will benefit most from Robert’s expertise are those who are time poor whether it is due to family commitments, wanting to focus on other things in life or are busy running a business and need to out source the financial complexities in their lives.
Robert aims to educate his clients along the journey of receiving advice by building his clients’ financial knowledge and understanding. He finds that when an individual has some understanding of their finances they are prepared to make sound financial decisions which enhances their financial outcomes.
RSM Financial Services Australia Pty Ltd ABN 22 009 176 354 AFS Licence No 238282
Solutions Robert provides
- maximising wealth in the lead up to retirement
- mitigating individuals risk using a range of insurances
- financial modelling
- objective based financial advice
- personal private banking services for those who are time poor
- education focusing on financial investments, strategies and market updates
- CFP® professional, Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA)
- WA Chapter Committee Member, Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Bachelor of Commerce – Economics & Financial Planning (Curtin University)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional
- FINALIST, IFA EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2018 - Best Client Servicing Individual
- FINALIST, FPA AWARDS 2017 - Professional of the Year Award
- FINALIST, FPA AWARDS 2017 - FPA Certified Financial Planner