Steven is a Director of the Business Advisory division in Port Lincoln and is responsible for the advancement of the practice on the Eyre Peninsula.
With both accounting and finance qualifications, Steven has a unique blend of skills and has advised clients on an extensive range of projects.
Steven James is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
SOLUTIONS STEVEN PROVIDES
Steven has over 25 years’ experience advising clients on a range of solutions –
- Project manager in preparing feasibility reports for communities interested in establishing a Bendigo Bank branch.
- Consultant to agribusinesses in the grain, fishing and livestock industries.
- Facilitating succession planning meetings for family businesses.
- Numerous presentations associated with taxation, succession planning and business management.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Taxation Institute of Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce (Curtin University)
- Diploma of Applied Finance (Kaplan)