TIm is a Director of the Corporate Finance division in Sydney and has over 14 years corporate finance experience and his primary focus has been the provision of transaction advisory services to clients throughout Australia in the mid market. Tim has also been involved in a significant number of cross border transactions throughout Australasia and Europe.
His broad experience in both local and cross border transactions ensures an understanding of the key issues in any transaction.
Tim was also the head of the China practice at another mid market firm, focussing on inbound M&A and equity capital market transactions for PRC companies.
Tim Goodman is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions TIM provides
- financial and vendor due diligence;
- investigating accountant reports (ASX & NSX);
- SPA advisory (locked box and completion accounts);
- working capital and net debt negotiation;
- China inbound M&A and ECM focus; and
- sell side and buy side M&A.
- Acquisition due diligence for strategic and financial buyers across a wide range of industry sectors across the Asia pacific region.
- Vendor due diligence in connection with transactions, across a wide range of industry sectors.
- Provision of SPA Advisory in relation to corporate transactions.
- Pre lend due diligence in connection with bank financing.
- Investigating accountant’s reports for a number of ASX and NSX listings of both Australian and PRC companies, and reporting accountant engagements for UK listings on AIM.
- Provision of advice in relation to buy and sell side transactions across a diverse range of industries and markets.
- Associate, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member, FINSIA
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting and Finance (Macquarie University)
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance, Kaplan