Trent Frost is a Chartered Accountant and the senior manager of the Northam office. Trent joined RSM in 2010 with a background in Information Systems and logistics, having relocated to Northam in 2018.
Trent was raised in Lake Grace and has a passion for Agribusiness and Rural Commerce, with a community focus. Working closely with family-owned businesses and corporate SME’s to help achieve success is Trent’s goal, providing timely strategic business and taxation advice.
Trent’s hobbies include playing and spectating as much sport as possible, favouring cricket, golf, and basketball, and playing his guitar, bass guitar, and drums.
Solutions TRENT PROVIDeS
Trent provides taxation, consulting and compliance services in the following areas.
- Business Solutions including income tax, capital gains tax, and GST
- Rural accounting
- Tax planning
- Succession planning
- Estate planning
- Cloud accounting
- Virtual CFO
- Chartered Accountant
- Bachelor of Commerce (Management & Accounting Systems) - Curtin University
- Master of Accounting - Curtin University
- Certified Xero advisor
- Certified MYOB Advisor
- Certified Quickbooks Online Advisor
- Certified Figured Advisor
- Agrimaster Professional Partner