Trevor is a Director of the Business Advisory division in Geraldton. Trevor joined RSM in Geraldton as a client manager in 2006 and became a partner in January 2014. He commenced his career with PriceWaterhouse Coopers in South Africa in 1995 working in their Assurance & Advisory division.
Trevor was promoted to the position of audit manager in 1998, before deciding to embark on a career change with Saambou Bank as a financial manager in their housing finance division. Trevor set up his division's financial department, hiring 13 personnel to fulfill the accounting, cost accounting management, risk management and financial administration roles required.
In 2002, Trevor commenced with Afgri Limited as their business manager in specialised finance, before taking a secondment opportunity in 2003 and move to Carnamah, WA to become finance manager at T&H Walton Stores (an Afgri Ltd subsidiary).
Trevor is active on boards within the local community, currently serving as the president of the Midwest Chamber of Commerce, a board he has been a member of for the past 3 years. He also served on the board of the Midwest Small Business Centre.
Trevor Lake is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
- Fellow, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- SMSF Professionals' Association of Australia (SPAA)
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants in South Africa
- Master of Taxation
- SMSF specialist adviser
- Graduate certificate in taxation
- Postgraduate diploma in commerce
- Bachelor of Accounting Science Honours (South Africa)
- Bachelor of Commerce - Accountancy (South Africa)
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (South Africa)