Warwick is one of the largest providers of external services to the Auditors-General of Australia, Victoria, and Tasmania. These assignments cover some of the largest public financial corporations with over $50bn in assets held. He also provides consulting and internal audit advice to the education and water sector, serving previously on the council of a victorian university.
"I am motivated by providing an independent voice and assessment in public sector accounting, service provision, and infrastructure."
Prior to joining RSM, Warwick completed his apprenticeship at the Victorian Auditor-General's Office. Outside of work Warwick enjoys watching footy and considers himself to be quite the coffee snob, appreciating a good cup.
Warwick Spargo is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
- Warwick is the largest provider of the external audit services to the Victorian Auditor-General
- Warwick serves on the board of a small Victorian Hospital and chairs its finance and audit committee
- Warwick previously served on the council of a Victorian University
- Warwick provides and has provided internal audit services to 8 Victorian TAFE Institutes and has conducted due diligence on large Institutes for potential take over
- The public sector member of the Technical Reference Group of the Australian Accounting Standards Board for the new accounting standard AASB 17 - Insurance Contracts
- Fellow, CPA Australia
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Bachelor of Economics - Accounting
- Graduate Certificate in Fraud Investigation
- Certificate III in Government (Fraud Control)
- Registered company auditor