Warwick is a Partner of the Audit & Assurance division in Melbourne. Warwick is a public sector specialist with over 28 years providing external and internal audit services to the public sector organisations. Warwick is one of largest providers of external services to the Auditors-General of Australia, Victoria and Tasmania. These assignments cover some of the largest public financial corporations with over $50bn in assets held. Warwick also provides consulting and internal audit advice to the education and water sector, serving previously on the council of a victorian university.
Warwick Spargo is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
- Warwick is the largest provider of the external audit services to the Victorian Auditor-General
- Warwick serves on the board of a small Victorian Hospital and chairs its finance and audit committee
- Warwick previously served on the council of a Victorian University
- Warwick provides and has provided internal audit services to 8 Victorian TAFE Institutes and has conducted due diligence on large Institutes for potential take over
- Fellow, CPA Australia
- Certified fraud examiner
- Bachelor of Economics - Accounting
- Graduate Certificate in Fraud Investigation
- Certificate IV in Government (Fraud Control)
- Registered company auditor