A business is only as good as the people behind it.
To achieve success, companies need to ensure their employees' objectives are aligned with the company's and that they are properly rewarded for their efforts.
RSM has extensive experience in providing human resource tax solutions to attract and incentivise employees, and assist businesses in achieving their human resource objectives. We provide a comprehensive suite of services to assist employers in addressing employment taxation and payroll issues that arise in the course of employment as well as providing individual tax solutions. These services relate to employees who are based within Australia, or offshore.
Our human resource tax solutions include:
- Remuneration structuring to maximise employee entitlements through salary sacrifice arrangements
- Expatriate taxation
- Tax issues for employers, employment taxes
- Tax treatment of bona fide redundancy payments and lump sum payments
- Superannuation guarantee obligation
- Fringe benefits tax advice
- Development and structuring of employee share and option plans to obtain tax deferral or tax exemption concessions
- Advice on the taxation consequences of participating in employee share or option plans
Human Resources Tax Services
Rick Kimberley is the National Leader of Global Employer Services and is a Director of the Tax Services division in Melbourne. Rick has over a decade of employment and expatriate tax experience and specialises in taxation compliance, specifically wage compliance for listed and multi-national corporations