Our System Review is the roadmap for your Digital Transformation going forward.
It is a combined systems and business process review designed to review your Finance and Operations, as well as remaining areas of your business, “on the table” with your key stakeholders and document where you are now and where you want to be in two (2) to three (3) years or beyond.
What we do:
- Take stock of all the existing software solutions in your business and your current manual systems and processes, and document them in one place
- Conduct workshops with employees and document existing systems and processes, as required
- Receive demonstrations from your team on existing use cases with the current systems Prioritise all areas, incorporating your team's feedback and our opinion
- Review your existing technology ecosystem (or “stack”) and provide you with a potential future state ecosystem, including what the integrations will look like and how they will work
- High level review of the market and indicative range of cost of ownership including high level risk analysis of appropriate solutions
- Detailed Findings Document with descriptions of current processes, pain points, ideals, and recommendations for each relevant functional and sub-functional area in the business.
- Document with high level summary of the findings, insights and recommendations going forward.
- Deliverables can be customised to your requirements.
| Laurel Grey |
National Manager, Digital Advisory
T: +61 2 8226 4500
How can we help you?
- Business turnover
- Number of staff
Number of stakeholders involved in the review
- Type of business and number of functional areas applicable
- Level of complexity in the business
The typical time taken to conduct a System Review depends on the availability of your team and required output. You can expect a minimum estimate of 4-6 weeks on average.