Did you know businesses can go under by growing too fast? The key is to have a sustainable business - that means running the practice at profit margins and volumes sufficient to cover costs and overheads. That also means, having a cashflow that will enable you to pay your bills when they need to be paid.
At RSM, we can help you to better manage your cashflow and the impact of having too much debt on the balance sheet.
We take our clients on a journey to ensure that:
- you understand the cash that flows from your business each year
- you understand the impact of your debt load and the need to repay capital
- you know what your income tax obligations are and when they are due
- you are aware of how much you should take out of the business for yourself and how much you need to leave in
- you understand the drivers that improve or detract from cash flow