The Cooperative Research Centre Project (CRC-P) Grants Round 12, supports industry-led collaborations between industry, researchers and the community.
The program is a proven model for linking researchers with industry to focus on research and development towards use and commercialisation.
The Australian Government has announced a total of $773 million over for years for the program from 2021-22 to 2024-25.
ARE YOU AN AUSTRALIAN COMPANY:
- Undertaking trading activities, which are enough to be called a trading corporation and is a major (not minor) part of your overall activity;
- Have project partners that include:
- 2 Australian industry organisations (including at least 1 SME); and
- 1 Australian research organisation.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE CRC-P ROUND 12 PROGRAM ARE TO:
- Improve the competitiveness, productivity and sustainability of Australian industries;
- Foster high quality research to solve industry-identified problems through industry-led and outcome-focused collaborative research; and
- Encourage and facilitate SME participation in collaborative research.
The CRC-P Round 12 will provide co-funded grant amounts of between $100,000 to $3,000,000 with the grant amount to be up to 50% of eligible project expenditure. The grant opportunity will support projects with the following focus areas:
- The six National Manufacturing Priorities of resource technology and critical mineral processing, food and beverage, medical products, recycling and clean energy, defence and space;
- mRNA-based therapeutics including vaccines and treatments for infectious diseases, cancer immunotherapy treatments, replacement therapies for abnormal of deficient proteins and enhancement cell therapy; and
- Various other stipulated focus areas as per the below Eligibility Guidelines.