The China Practice Group hosted the Australian R&D Tax Incentive webinar exclusively for members of the China Chamber of Commerce in Australia (CCCA Sydney branch). The session included an introduction by Danette Cheung, National Leader of the China Practice Group at RSM, presentations from Peter Xi (Senior Manager, R&D Tax), Derek Xie (Manager, Business Advisory), and Q&A facilitated by Mary Wang (National Business Development Leader).
- Overview and history of Australian R&D tax incentives
- Basic application qualifications and preferential treatments for domestic and overseas companies
- Matters needing attention when successfully applying for R&D projects (structure, documentation, governance)
- Latest developments in the Australian government's R&D tax incentives
- Relevant documentation
- Related tax and accounting issues to maximise R&D income
Watch the webinar recording below: