Andrew Fernance is a Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA) and Registered Tax Agent with over 25 years experience in providing clients with accounting, tax, and business advisory services.
Specialising in small and medium business and taxation, he has provided both tax compliance and business advisory services to clients of all sizes.
Andrew has the ability to handle the most complicated tax and business matters with a common sense approach.
Previously running his own practice, Andrew has a wealth of knowledge and experience. He excels in giving personalised service to clients and helping their business through its different stages from start-up to retirement and succession.
Whilst tax is always important, asset protection is the most important thing and often forgotten. Andrew uses many strategies to help his clients protect their assets in a tax effective manner.
Andrew is a self confessed Seinfield expert and in his spare time, you can find him watching any and all codes of football, rugby union, league, AFL and soccer.
Solutions ANDREW FERNANCE PROVIDES
Andrew applies his extensive experience to provide the following solutions to clients:
- Assisting new business start-up including providing advice relating to business structure to ensure effective tax outcomes whilst providing asset protection.
- Advising clients on the purchase of business including undertaking valuations of businesses.
- Assisting clients through the transition of adding new and retiring business partners and ensuring the structure has tax effective results.
- Andrew works closely with his clients with monthly meetings and is a significant part of the decision making process in their business. He enjoys helping his clients succeed in their goals.
- Recently Andrew worked on a large ATO audit for a large group of companies successfully defending the client’s position.
Andrew has clients across all sectors including the following industries:
- Professional services including legal firms, engineering and medical providers
- Property development and construction
- Printing industry
- Car dealerships
- Motels and accommodation
- IT service providers
- Fellow Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Tax Agent
- CA Public Practice Certificate Holder
- Xero Certified
- Bachelor of Commerce - Wollongong University