As a director of the Business Advisory division and managing partner of RSM in Brisbane, Andy is a trusted confidant who operates in the ‘inner sanctum’ with clients, providing both business and personal counsel and advice.
Andy Graham is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Working closely with his clients to deliver results and outcomes that make a real difference to their business and personal goals, Andy brings a wealth of significant business experience and a proven track record of strategy development and managing growth to deliver substantial improvements to businesses and clients.
“I believe whilst all people and businesses are unique, along with their challenges and opportunities, personal care and attention is constant.”
With over 30 years’ experience in international accounting firms and the commercial sector, Andy has developed an intimate understanding of business and client’s specific needs and requirements, and specialises in providing commercial advice and solutions to his clients across a number of key areas.
Andy enjoys keeping fit and is a keen runner living by the motto ‘healthy body, healthy mind’ but that said, he also enjoys his wine.
Solutions Andy GRAHAM provides
- Tax and business structuring
- Strategic and business planning
- Profit and business performance improvement
- Commercial negotiation and due diligence
- Asset protection and preservation
- Business mentoring and outsourced CFO services
- Succession planning
- Commercial project feasibility assessment
- Provided financial due diligence services for an overseas inbound corporation acquiring a subsidiary of a global corporation in Australia
- Developed an exit strategy and project managed the sale of a large vet hospital group, maximising the sales value for the vendors
- Restructured a large agricultural dealership, implemented reporting structures and business mentoring
- Developed business cases including implementation strategies for priority industries for a local council
- Prepared a business diagnostic review for a big 4 bank as part of the bank's credit management process
- Developed a strategy and plan for a large family business to assist them in becoming investor/sale-ready to exit their business
- Fellow, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Associate, Australian Institute of Management
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy/Economics) - Charles Sturt University
- Harvard Business School (Leading Professional Services Firms, Organisational Leadership)
- Accredited Mindshop facilitator
Experience the power of being understood