Bryan is a Partner of the Audit & Assurance division in Perth and has over fifteen years of audit experience working in Australia, Singapore and Malaysia.
His experience ranges from government and private sector clients to listed public companies. Bryan’s expertise covers all aspects of the assurance services including financial statements audit, risk assessment, due diligence, and others. He enjoys talking to clients and offering his field of expertise to them.
He specialises in assisting those from Asia, mainly from China to conduct cross-border investments including IPO, merger and acquisition, due diligence and audit assignments.
Bryan is also a proud member of the China Practice Group and is bilingual in both Mandarin and English.
In his spare time, Bryan is passionate about golf and soccer and believes his best work is done with a coffee in his hand.
Bryan Ting is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions Bryan Ting provides
- Bryan has extensive experience in applying the RSM audit methodology and concepts. He has in-depth knowledge of the International Standards on Auditing (ISAs) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Bryan has an advanced ability to exercise ethical decision-making in all assignments.
- Bryan is a skilled leader and has the ability to get the best out of his teams and able to deliver the desired outcome for his clients in a timely and professional manner.
- Bryan’s bilingual skills allow him to provide seamless professional services to his Mandarin-speaking clients. This includes but not limited to coordination with advisers, clients, and other relevant parties in China for any cross-border assignments.
- Bryan assisted a client in a foreign country, being the key liaison, and successfully acquired an ASX-listed company for the client. The key areas of service are financial statements audit, financial and tax due diligence and completion audit.
industry experience includes:
- Fund management
- Aged Care
- Member, CPA Australia
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting (Edith Cowan University)
- Registered Company Auditor (RCA)