Campbell has been specialising in SMSfs since 1999. He has also worked in London for 2 years in various accounting based roles.
At RSM, Campbell is known for his specialist SMSF advice and is a key point of contact for RSM directors, senior staff, and superannuation heads in capital cities and major regional cities.
His expertise in superannuation includes self-managed funds, managing 500 small funds for three years, and three years of providing consulting advice to nearly 200 accounting firms throughout NSW.
Overall, Campbell is considered to be a leading superannuation adviser at RSM, and he likes nothing more than to help his clients develop a tailored plan for their future, taking into consideration their goals, hopes, and dreams for the future and striving to achieve the best possible outcome.
Campbell is motivated by helping people achieve better retirement outcomes.
In addition being an expert in superannuation matters, Campbell has experience in general accounting and tax divisions for accounting firms of various sizes in both Australia and the UK. He was also a tax agent for nine years.
Solutions Campbell provides
Campbell has combined his expertise in superannuation with his skills in consulting/tax planning and accounting to assist clients with:
- SMSF expert advice
- superannuation consulting
- audit of self-managed funds
- accounting services
- retirement planning
- wealth accumulation
- personal risk
- estate planning
Campbell regularly presents at superannuation training sessions and is a member of the National Superannuation Committee.
He has also has written two 60-page guides on superannuation income streams.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Self-Managed Super Fund Professionals’ Association of Australia (SPAA)
- The Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia (ASFA)
- SMSF specialist advisor
- Bachelor of Economics (Accounting and Taxation) (Sydney University)
- Diploma of Superannuation Management (ASFA)
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Superannuation) (ASFA)